Oberösterreich Touristik GmbH is committed to making its websites and mobile applications fully accessible in accordance with Upper Austria’s provincial law prohibiting the discrimination of persons based on ethnic origin, religion, beliefs, disability, age, gender and sexual orientation (Upper Austria anti-discrimination law, Oö. ADG)
(§ 15b) as well as the regulation on the requirements for barrier-free access to websites and mobile applications in the context of the Upper Austria anti-discrimination law (Oö. WEBVO 2020) implementing Directive (EU) 2016/2102 of the European Parliament and of the Council.
This accessibility statement applies to the following websites and mobile applications: www.radurlaub.com and www.touristik.at
1. Information about operation and accessibility
a) Responsive web design
Our website has been optimised for various devices (smartphone, tablet, desktop computer) using responsive web design. The content elements (e.g. images, page layout, size) are automatically optimised for best possible readability and adapted to the respective display size.
b) Keyboard operation
The website is not completely consistent with keyboard operation in some cases. The main menu can be operated with the keyboard (tab key). The picture gallery in holiday offers cannot be operated with the keyboard. This means that the WCAG 2.1. success criteria (keyboard accessible) are not fulfilled. We plan to implement the necessary modifications by the end of 2021.
c) Enquiry forms and booking form
• Most of the enquiry forms on the website are accessible. However, if you have any problems using them, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +43 732 7277-200.
• The booking form is integrated into the web pages via i-frame and is not accessible. Please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone on +43 732 7277-200. We are working on redesigning the booking form.
This means that the WCAG 3.3. success criteria (input assistance) are not fulfilled. We plan to implement the necessary modifications by the end of 2021.
2. Level of compatibility with the requirements
These websites and mobile applications are partially compatible with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 – AA or the accessibility requirements according to DIN EN 301 549 V2.1.2, edition 2018-08, due to the following incompatibilities / exceptions.
3. Content not / partially accessible
The content listed below is not or is only partially accessible for the following reasons:
a) Incompatibility / unreasonable burden
• PDF documents of offers and catalogues can be downloaded from the website for printing. They are not accessible. A more accessible version of the same content, however, is available and presented on the website.
• For some images there is no meaningful alternative text, meaning that this information cannot be displayed optimally for screen reader users. We endeavour to add alternative text to all non-decorative images. If an image is not described with an alternative text and the content is therefore only partially accessible, please let us know by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +43 732 7277-200.
• We try to write our texts largely without abbreviations and foreign words. In addition, we avoid complex sentence structures. If a text is not comprehensible to you and therefore only partially accessible, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone on +43 732 7277-200. We try to provide you with a version that is easy to understand.
• The heading structure is not consistent on all pages. In some cases, the heading structure does not correspond to the visual structure. On some pages there is no category H1 heading. We will revise this during data maintenance. The page structure is not always optimal. Not all labels are correctly assigned. The necessary modifications are being addressed.
• We try not to rely colour alone to convey information. In some cases we did not achieve the contrast ratio of 4.5:1 (e.g.: grey links in breadcrumbs navigation). The contrast of text superimposed over images is also not sufficiently high. The 200% text zoom does not work properly for sliders and teaser boxes, etc., as well as in the booking form. Some links do not have sufficient contrast values. We plan to implement the necessary modifications by the end of 2021.
• The focus order is sometimes not implemented correctly. Outlines are missing, especially in the main navigation, to clarify the focus. The necessary modifications are being addressed.
• Modifications are needed in parsing and syntax analysis. Not all elements include a name/role/value either. The WAI ARIA markup is used correctly for the most part. We plan to implement the necessary modifications by the end of 2021.
b) The content does not fall within the scope of the applicable legislation.
• There are currently no videos embedded on the website (Policy 1.2.). If a video has been overlooked, it has been embedded with YouTube and is not accessible.
c. Other notes
• Spam protection / reCAPTCHA: We require what is known as a “CAPTCHA” function for our contact forms in order to protect against spam and mass e-mails. This function is not accessible. If you are unable to use a form due to the function, please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our telephone number +43 732 7277-200.
4. Queries and suggestions
Oberösterreich Touristik GmbH places great importance on continually adapting and improving its websites and mobile applications. If you have any questions regarding the use of the website or suggestions regarding its content, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com
We will review your enquiry and inform you of the outcome as well as the measures we have taken or intend to take. Queries regarding the content of websites and mobile applications that are excepted from the obligation to fulfil the accessibility requirements and are not fully accessible will also be answered within two months.
5. Enforcement procedure
If the information we have provided with respect to disproportionate burden does not appear satisfactory, the following enforcement body can be contacted:
Office of the Provincial Government of Upper Austria
Upper Austria Anti-Discrimination Office / Upper Austria Monitoring Committee
Bahnhofsplatz 1, 4021 Linz, Austria
Tel.: +43 732 77 20-117 68